A pre-emergent herbicide for warm season turf varieties, that can also be used in the garden. Freehand controls weed seedlings during germination, before they appear, and leaves a residual effect for up to 3 months.
It introduces a new active ingredient for use in landscape ornamentals – dimethenamid-P combined with pendimethalin.
This unique combination makes Freehand Herbicide the perfect tool for pre-emergent weed control of annual grasses, susceptible sedge species and many small-seeded broadleaf weeds.
- Controls over 60 common weeds
- Can be used in pots, plant containers, garden soil and turf
- Use on warm season turf: hybrid couch, Qld blue couch, carpet grass, kikuyu, buffalo and zoysia
- Excellent residual control
- Exceptional rate flexibility
Unlike some other pre-emergents Freehand does not contain fertiliser, giving it more versatility for when it can be applied to lawns and gardens.