Akers Granular Gypsum
Gypsum helps to rebuilds tired and worn soils through remineralisation.
Ideal for landscaping, building sites, school ovals, commercial use, and industry applications.
- Good source of Calcium and Sulphur
- Allows for favourable soil structure formation, which improves air and water movement in soil
- Assists water drainage/infiltration
- Helps stimulate root growth
- Calcium assists in developing strong plant cells
- Improves acidic soils and reduces Aluminium toxicity
- Reduces Phosphorus loss/runoff
- Granule size: 2-4mm