Javelin Herbicide combines the synergies of three active ingredients in combination to give the most effective control on a wide range of broadleaf weeds. Javelin has some residual weed control and can be used early in the season with a pre-germination effect.
It controls broadleaf weeds such as White Clover, Plantain, Capeweed, Cat’s Ear, Bindii, Cudweed, Creeping Oxalis, and more.
It uses the same formula as Bow & Arrow to control broadleaf weeds. Bow & Arrow is available in 500ml here.
Javelin Herbicide is safe to use on Buffalo grass.
Key features and benefits:
- Javelin provides outstanding control of the major broadleaf weeds in turf
- Low odour formulation
- Outstanding broad-spectrum weed control
- Excellent turf safety (cool and warm season grasses)
- S5 Scheduling – safer when handling, mixing and applying.
- Low application rates of active ingredient – safer to the public and the environment
- Non-ester formulation – reduces potential for off-target damage
- Contains three active constituents for a wider spectrum of broadleaf weed control: combination solution contains MCPA, clopyralid and diflufenican
- Additional surfactants not required