Acelepryn 200SC Insecticide provides unmatched, season long, grub and caterpillar control with a single application. Insect pests affected include African Black Beetle, Argentine Stem Weevil, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs, Cutworm, Armyworm, and Webworm. It provides safe and effective control on targeted insects and bugs, while minimising the impact on the environment and non-target organisms, such as bees and earthworms.
It sets a new standard in long lasting, efficient control of turf pests. Features:
- Up to 6 months protection at the higher application rate
- Exempt from poison scheduling
- High turf safety
- Season-long grub and insect control
- Ease of use with no re-entry periods and no PPE requirements
- Low environmental impact – low toxicity to most non-target animals, including birds, fish and bees
Best applied September-December
Acelepryn is also available in a 4kg or 10kg granule, found here.