Tinker Trays, encouraging open-ended, imaginative, critical and creative play. The trays facilitate storytelling, size relations, counting and motor skills.
- quality one-on-one time
- some mid-afternoon quiet time (whilst making dinner)
- to give a quality activity
- to complement a book or song you are enjoying
- to encourage an exploration of textures, scents or colours
- to learn about habitats or seasons
The list is endless!
Small parts and sharp, not suitable for children under 3 years.
Made by local small business: Tinker Trays
Construction, Dinosaur, Fairy Garden