Manutec Dolomite Lime
Dolomite Lime is a finely ground limestone that reduces soil acidity and acts as a soil conditioner.
- Raises pH in the soil
- By reducing the acidity of soil (raising the soil pH) of very acidic soils, plants have better access to essential nutrients required for vigorous and healthy growth
- Dolomite Lime used on heavy clay soils will improve drainage and soil aeration.
- Supplies both Calcium and Magnesium
- Do not apply near ‘acid loving’ plants such as azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, and gardenias
- To increase the pH by one unit (for example, 5.5 to 6.5) apply at the following rates per m2, pending soil type. Note: to raise pH by more than one unit, multiply below amounts accordingly.
- Sandy 100g/m2
- Loamy 200g/m2
- Clay 300-400g/m2
- Size: 8kg
Safety Data Sheet MANUTEC Dolomite Lime SDS