Manutec Garden Lime
Garden Lime is a finely ground limestone that reduces soil acidity and acts as a soil conditioner.
- By reducing the acidity of soil (raising the soil pH) of very acidic soils, plants have better access to essential nutrients required for rigorous and healthy growth
- Garden Lime used on heavy clay soils will improve drainage and soil aeration
- Great for enhancing composting
- Do not apply near acid loving plants such as azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, and gardenias
- To increase the pH by one unit (for example, 5.5 to 6.5) apply at the following rates per m2, pending soil type. Note: to raise pH by more than one unit, multiply below amounts accordingly.
- Sandy 100g/m2
- Loamy 200g/m2
- Clay 300-400g/m2
- Size: 3kg
Safety Data Sheet MANUTEC Garden Lime SDS